Request Additional Insured Certificates
FUNCTIONS, SPECIAL EVENTS, AND ADDITIONAL INSUREDS DESERVE SPECIAL ATTENTION IN ORDER TO REVIEW AND ATTEMPT TO MINIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURES. THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL, WITH ALL REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS AND RECEIVED IN OUR OFFICE AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE PLANNED FUNCTION. IF THE FORM RECEIVED IS INCOMPLETE, MISSING ATTACHMENTS OR LATE, IT WILL BE REJECTED. UNDERWRITERS REVIEW OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED WILL RESULT IN: 1) ACCEPTANCE, 2) REJECTION, OR 3) FUNCTION PLAN ADJUSTMENTS.
- Written requests from the party requesting a certificate of your insurance will speed Risk Management evaluation, response, and minimize errors by providing details of the requirements and communications information
- Requests and supporting documentation must be received in our office 30 days before the certificate is needed. This permits the time needed for gathering added information, review by your legal counsel or the insurance company, and accomplishing adjustments as necessary.
- Review all contracts with your legal counsel before execution. We do not offer legal advice or draft contractual agreements. We will be pleased to assist your legal counsel in reviewing the risk management considerations of contracts.
- Functions, Special Events and any Additional Insureds deserve special attention in order to review and attempt to minimize your exposures. Certificate requests for these types of activities should include a complete an Event Planning Form by clicking here.
- For lenders the Customer or Loan Number and Required Property Insurance Values may be necessary.
- Certificates of Insurance will provide the policy numbers, underwriters, policy period, coverages and limits.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL FIELDS MUST BE COMPLETED TO SUBMIT YOUR FORM - IF THE FIELD IS NOT APPLICABLE, PLEASE PUT "N/A" or "0" IN THE FIELD.